Friday, August 16, 2019

Fear Can't Go Where We're Headed . . .

It's me the CEO, dropping a note, hacking my own blog. 😊😁So I'm setting up this presentation for an upcoming potential store hosting opportunity. Wow! You'd be surprised how fast time moves. Never really thought we'd get here, but here we are. I can't lie, I'm super nervous, and afraid because this is truly uncharted territory for me but in the words of Beyonce "Fear can't go where I'm headed". So we will see if where I'm headed, will be the destination I seek.

Actually, who am I kidding? It will be whatever God say and I'm great with that. Just want to leave you with this. It's okay to feel what you feel when you're going after something you want. It means you're close, it means it's exciting, it means, you're doing what you're supposed to do. So keep moving ahead, even if it doesn't turn out to be what you wanted, or expected, take the experience and learn what you can from it. Because, all that means is, God has something better and that experience was to push you to get ready. Say a prayer for my team and I, and I will pop back in to update you. 

Meanwhile have you gotten your Simple Treasures yet? What are you waiting for? www.untilnomore.net. Go now! 😘


Simple Treasures
"You don't need a holiday to celebrate a loved one"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purpose and Passion