Thursday, February 8, 2018

The Dandelion, Wishing Well and the Candles finally arrived . . .

Do you have someone in your life that is truly unbearable to be without?
Do you have someone in your life you wish you were their every reason to say I love you?

Then the Dandelion and the Wishing Well Simple Treasure Greeting Cards from the Sometimes I Wish Collection is right for you. Clear and concise with your heart in mind. 

Small greetings with Big sentiments.

Simple Treasures
"We know how you feel. So we know just what to say." 

$3.50 each
Dandelion 
I was the flower to make you smile
The sun to brighten your day
The fragrance in your aisle
The kiss that makes you say . . .
I love you!

Wishing Well
Life was a little bit easier
Because it's harder than the word truth
But life would be absolutely unbearable
If I didn't have you


Lit Candles
I could let you see through my eyes
How amazing you really are
How I admire you close and afar
How you are radiant and true
Sometimes I wish that you could. . .
see it too!


(QS) Simple Treasures Greetings & Collections
Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purpose and Passion