Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Something Out of Nothing

Think Thank
"The Bathroom Poem"

Autographed by its originator 
Author & Poet
Until . . .

Get yours before its gone!
Price: $15.00
Size: 4x6 or 81/2 x 11


The summary of how this poem came about from the author and poet Until . . .

"I looked around my home and I realized, how have I been a poet and now an author and I have none of my poems posted. I said I don't even know where to start. So my husband was like wow! Well, start with the bathroom. An hour later we were watching TV, I said I got it! 

I wrote this poem, printed it, autographed it and put it in a frame in our bathroom. It was really written as a funny joke for us. Then, others thought it was really funny and now; God blessed me to sell it individually and through the newly emerging company 
QS Simple Treasures Greetings and Collections

Something out of nothing can be so powerful. 

If you're a thinker, a visionary, and a person who manifest great things from your own ideas. Then, Think Tank "The Bathroom Poem" is for you." 

If you would like to purchase Think Tank please inbox me or visit this link: www.qssimpletreasures.blogspot.com or email qssimpletreasures@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purpose and Passion